Pull List - 02/10/2015

Recently, I have wanted to get into reading more comics and I was looking around for the best way to do it. For me, I decided I was going to read single issues digitally on the app ComiXology. I am very new to this world, so I haven't decided how or if I am going to review single issues but I will keep up with my sort and sweet trade/graphic novel reviews. Now on to the books I picked up this week:

Moon Girl and the Devil Dinosaur #1 


I picked up a back issue of this book because it seems right up my alley. A girl with a T-Rex friend, that sounds absolutely awesome. I am excited to read this soon. Maybe right after I am done this post...






Rocket Raccoon and Groot #1


Rocket Raccoon and Groot are some of my all time favourite comic book characters so when I saw this book come out I was like yes please. I also really want to read Groot's stand alone series, but I'll get to it eventually. 






Obi-Wan & Anakin #2 

I love Star Wars, so I could pass up these books. They follow Obi-Wan and Anakin before the movie Attack of the Clones. It's really interesting to see, especially if you are not a fan of the prequel movies. This series can give you some more insight into Anakin before he became Darth Vader.




Kennel Block Blues #1

This seems a bit strange but it's about dogs going to prison. Is this a weird metaphor for kill shelters, I don't know. But I have heard it's awesome and I love dogs so that just sounds awesome. 

No comments :

Post a Comment