Ms. Marvel Volume #1 - Short & Sweet Review


I LOVED this story. It was a perfect way to kick off a new Ms. Marvel series and a great way for people like me (aka comics noobs) to jump into the Marvel Universe. Ms. Marvel follows Kamala Khan, a Muslim-American teenager who mysteriously gets super powers to become the new Ms. Marvel. However, the story was a lot more depth than just your basic back story. I found it very relatable for anybody who has ever felt different or has parents who are over-bearing. I found her family was relatable to anybody, because we all have weird siblings and embarrassing parents. This volume was a fantastic introduction into Kamala's life and I am excited to read the next volume to see where her character goes from here.  

Rating: 4.5 / 5 

No comments :

Post a Comment