Sunday Post #14: Happy Halloween

Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
I have been a shit blogger lately, I am blaming it on school. It's the best part of going to University, nobody ever questions you when you're busy. The slump was real but I am getting back in my groove. Besides that my life has been fun. Last night was out at a Halloween party, I was Minnie Mouse. Unfortunately no pictures to document the experience, but you can be assured I was a damn cute Minnie. If you dressed me up, let me know what you were below.


September & October in Review
Review: The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson

 
I am finally getting to my review books, the semester is has really been real. So far, so good though. I also picked up the audiobook of Afterworlds from the library and it's pretty good too. 
 
Both were great. Review for A Beauty of Darkness is coming this week. Harry Potter is always amazing clearly. Let me know what you read this week. 

Happy Halloween!







No comments :

Post a Comment