September and October In Review


It's been a long time since I have sat down and written a blog post. I have had a tough semester, which has given me a very intense blogging and reading slump. It's definitely been a struggle but I feel like I want to read again. Woohoo! And maybe even blog. I have enjoyed what I read these last few months, so let's talk about it.

  
  

A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab {5 out of 5 Stars}
Princess in Training by Meg Cabot {3 out of 5 Stars}
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski {3 out of 5 Stars}
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling {5 out of 5 Stars}
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling {5 out of 5 Stars}
The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson {4 out of 5 Stars}

Favourite of the Month: A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab (besides Harry Potter)
Least Favourite of the Month: The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
General Thoughts: More than half of these I listened to on audiobook but that doesn't matter. I feel like I am getting in a YA Fantasy rut and I need to take a break from it for a bit. Too many in a row, just need to take a bit of a break. Besides that and the slump from school hell, all was well.

   











No comments :

Post a Comment