Current Library Holds List

I love my library and it always feels like I have something on hold that I am waiting for. Since I am a student on a limited budget, the library has been my saving grace. The one I go to is especially beautiful and has an awesome collection. This will likely become a regular post on my blog, but here is what I have on hold currently. This includes both physical books from the shelves as well as the ebooks and audiobooks on overdrive.

Physical Books
   
   
Ghosts by Raina Telemeier - This one is still in processing but I am very excited to read it. It's a children's graphic novel about siblings, one of which has cystic fibroses, move to a new place that is suppose to have ghosts. 
Moon Girl and the Devil Dinosaur Vol 1: BFF - This graphic novel just seems perfectly up my alley. I typically get all the graphic novels I read from the library and I can't wait for this one to come in.
The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee - I just recently put this one on hold. I have been looking for something different than what I normally read and I think this one will do the trick.
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake - I have been interested in this one since people started to get ARCs of it back at BEA. I am very excited to see what this fantasy has in store for me. I think it's also still in processing but it will be in my hands soon.

Overdrive
   

The Girl With The Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer - I am waiting for the audiobook of this one. I feel like audiobooks are the best way to experience memoirs or celebrity novels. This way be a long wait tough...
Gotham Academy Vol 2: Calamity - Why did my library buy this in ebook instead of physical? I have no idea but I am dying to read the second book in this comic book series. I am next in line and very excited.
Misery by Stephen King - I was watching The Goldbergs this week and they were talking about this book and I needed to read it after. I am a King fan, so I can't wait to read this.
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan - How long have I been saying I was going to read this? I even had the audiobook out once and just didn't get to it. I am ready now and excited to continue this series. 

Do you use your library? What's on your holds right now?



No comments :

Post a Comment