Sunday Post #15: Home Stretch

Sunday Post is hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
I have had a good 2 weeks. I think I am going to REALLY try to do these biweekly because for me one week is too short but 2 might just be perfect. I am currently visiting my boyfriend who live in a different province than I do. It's been a nice break. But these next few weeks are going to be killer at school but it's the home stretch until Christmas Break!


Top 10 Tuesday: Favourite Movies from 2016
Review: Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
Discussion: In Defense of the 3 Star Review
Review: Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham

   
I did really good these last 2 weeks. I am kind of cheating since I haven't finished Not That Kind of Girl but I only have like 30mins left on the audiobook and I will be finishing it today.

 
I have a long drive back from my boyfriends place, so I grabbed Escape on audio to listen to on the way.






No comments :

Post a Comment