Stacking The Shelves #01 - I Might Be Addicted to the Library

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by by Tynga's Reviews. It was created to showcase all the new books that have come into your possession which can include physicals books, arcs, ebooks, library books and any other book formate under the sun. Check out the launch page to join in!

It's my first week joining into Stacking the Shelves and I am excited because I really want to talk about all the books that I have borrowed from the library this last week. I recently joined my cities library and it has such an amazing selection. I am seriously addicted, I may never buy myself a book again (unlikely).


Library Books: 

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir 
When I saw this one come into my library's collection I jumped right into the holds line and I went and picked it up this week. I have already started reading it and I am enjoying it so far I think. It's a bigger book than I anticipated so it might take me a week or so to read but hopefully I thoroughly enjoy it. However, I am worried that it might be an over hyped book. We shall see but I do really like to read new releases.

Armada by Ernest Cline 
I was surprised I got this one so quickly! I jumped on the hold line as soon as my library ordered copies of this book. Ready Player One was my favourite book from last year so I had to pick up Cline's next novel. I don't know too much about this one but as long as it has a similar geeky charm I know it will be a good read.

Keep Sweet by Michele Dominguez Greene 
This book I picked up at the library because I am really interested in polygamy. Weird thing to say but I wanted to read something different than I have been reading. This has been on my TBR for a while so I was feeling that it was time to read it. It's super short so this shouldn't take me too long.

Hopefully, I can get through all these before there due dates. The first 2 are the most pressing so look out for my reviews soon! Time to get reading. 







4 comments :

  1. I hope the hype surrounding around An Ember in the Ashes doesn't disappoint you. I always get really nervous with hyped books. Red Queen, for example, was a huge disappoint for me. I loved An Ember in the Ashes, though! I hope you continue to enjoy it! :)

    Sarah @ The Reading Petal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working my way through it right now. So far so good.

      Delete
  2. Great haul! Hope you enjoy your books and have a great weekend.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I loved Armada. I just read it last week and it was so amazing! I hope you enjoy it. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete