Sunday Post #4: School is Taking Over

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reader. This is a place where you can talk about news from your week, what you've been reading and what you expect to come up on your blog. To join in, check out the rules here.

I'm a busy human. I am still trying to balance school and reading for fun. It's been a struggle these first few weeks. I have had a lot of reading to do for school which outs me off wanting to read for fun. Essentially every readers nightmare. Not a lot of reading got done this week. I am currently on a weekend get away which also kills the reading schedule. However, audiobooks have been my new friends and are helping immensely.


Last Week on the Blog

Upcoming On the Blog
TV Review: Season 2 of The Goldbergs 
The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson Review
The Martian by Andy Weir Review
Short & Sweet Graphic Novel Reviews

Currently Reading
I know I said I was going to finish these this week but it didn't happen. I did make some progress in Mistborn but I might just have to take a break and finish The Martian. We will see what happens. I am really enjoying both of them and really want to finish something.

Currently Listening To
I picked this one up for my long drive this weekend. I am excited to head home tomorrow and get into this story. I have heard a lot about it so I am excited to see what it is all about.

Fall Goals Progress
Let's be realistic, I got nowhere. 
Read: Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Read: The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Read: A Dirty Job & Secondhand Souls by Christopher Moore
Read 3 Book off my Netgalley Shelf

I hope your reading week was better than mine! I'll see you again soon with another post. 




1 comment :

  1. It can be hard to read for fun when school has you reading all the time! Good luck with your reads this week, and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete