Top Ten Tuesday: Finished Series That I Have Yet To Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Broke and Bookish. Check out there blog to join in to future top ten Tuesdays. This week we are discussing book series that are finished but we haven't finished yet. I am not great at finishing series. I am trying hard to get onto finishing these series but many have been sitting on my TBRs forever so we will see if I ever finish them.

1) Penryn & The End of Days Series by Susan Ee
I have read the first 2 in this trilogy and the third only recently came out. I have lots of plans to read End of Days very soon but I have a lot on my plate right now. Maybe next month? I want to finish this series before I forget too much from the first 2. 

2) Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi
I only have Ignite Me left to read and I had full intensions on reading it very soon. However, I somehow ended up reading Mistborn instead and it got bumped. Opps. I want to finish this series soon because I want to over with. I am not a huge fan of the first too but I am sticking it out till the end.

3) The Maze Runner by James Dashner

When The Maze Runner movie was coming out I grabbed the box set. Bad decisions Sam. Turns out, I didn't really enjoy The Maze Runner or The Scorch Trials. But I have the box set and there really is only one more left to read so I will finish off with The Death Cure. It'll be unlikely if I finish The Kill Order or the other prequel that is apparently coming out. 

4) The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
Here's another series that I don't know if I'm ever really going to finish. I've read the first 2 and they were just okay. I own City of Glass and plan on reading it in the not too distant future. If I don't enjoy that one I am giving up on this series. They are huge books and if I'm not into it I'm not going to force myself through it.

5. The Giver Quartet by Lois Lowry
I have a bind up of this series but I still only have finished The Giver. These are pretty short each so I'll eventually finish it one day.

6) Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris
This is a super cute middle grade series! I read the first 2 and the first one has a special place in my heart. I am going to grab the 3rd one eventually from the library and close up this story.

7) The Robert Langdon Series by Dan Brown
I started this series a LONG time ago. I read the first 2 books before the last 2 came out and never got around to reading them. At this point I many never get to it but I like picturing Tom Hanks as the lead character. 

8) Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
I've read a ton of these books and they never seem to stop coming out. Who knows if it's actually a completed series. I've read up till Shopaholic and Baby. There are 2 more books I need to read that are currently out.

I guess that isn't 10, but I won't have 8. Oh well! Hopefully one day I will finish all these series. 




2 comments :

  1. YOU MUST READ IGNITE ME. It's only one of my favorite books of the year (also, one of my favorite series of all time!) so it's a definite must read!!
    -Monica @ Tomes Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely on my short list :)

      Delete