Series Were I Am Waiting for the Next Book | 2016

I am not behind in every series, even though it feels like I am. This list is the series that I am caught up on, and waiting for the next book to come out. Some series I am waiting more patiently than others for but I am not super behind, at least for now. The publications dates of these are always subject to change, as we all know to well, so this is what they were as of the writing of this post.

Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Waiting for: Frost Like Night (September 20, 2016)

I love this series! I can't wait to see what the finale is going to bring us. I already have it pre-ordered, which isn't something I normally do but for this series it's necessary. I can't wait till this book comes out and I can put it on my completed series list.





Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan 
Waiting for: The Hammer of Thor (October 4, 2016)

Rick Riordan's books are super fun and I really enjoyed the first book in this series. Since I am behind on all of Riordan's other series, I want to try to keep up with this one. As long as there isn't spoilers for The Heroes of Olympus anyway...





An Ember In the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Waiting for: A Torch Against the Night (August 30, 2016)

An Ember in the Ashes was huge last summer, and I expect people will be running to pick up this book when it comes out. I am excited to see where this series goes. I will probably have to do some refreshing of what happened in An Ember in the Ashes but I am definitely game for the sequel.





The Worldwalker Trilogy by Josephine Angelini 
Waiting for: Witch's Pyre (September 20, 2016) 

This isn't the best series, but I have been having fun reading it. I read the first book Trial By Fire last summer and I am interested in seeing how this series ends. I don't know what is going to happen but I will be waiting for this book to come out so I can find out.





The Witchlands by Susan Dennard 
Waiting for: Windwitch (January 3, 2017) 

I only just finished Truthwitch but I an intrigued enough to see what the second book brings us. I saw lots of potential in the first book and need to see where it goes. I wasn't as blown away by Truthwitch as other people, but now that I am familiar with the world I think the sequel will be awesome.






What sequels or continuations are you looking forward too? I love to talk about series and see what other people are in the middle of or completed. I can't wait for these book to come out so I can finally add more series to my completed series list.

No comments :

Post a Comment