Ho-Ho-Ho Readaton TBR

Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon


Christmas is coming early in the blogosphere this year. The Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon is being hosted by Kimberly @ Caffinated Book Reviewer and Jennifer @ BookShelfery. The read-a-thon runs from Nov. 12 - 17 and we will be reading Christmas or Wintery Reads.

What I Will Be Reading:

 
My True Love Gave To Me: 12 Holiday Stories (Various Authors)
Snowflakes on Silver Cove by Holly Martin

For this readathon I decided to grab a popular holiday novel from last year. My True Love Gave to Me was everywhere and I thought this would the perfect time to jump into it. I think this one would be a good pick for a readathon because it's a collection of short holiday stories so there will always be something different to read. My second choice is a Netgalley grab that looks absolutely adorable. I have been craving romance and Christmas can be a super romantic time. 

It's unlikely I'll get through both these books but I will do the best I can. The motivation from everyone else will likely keep me reading. If you are participating in this readathon let me know what you are reading and I hope you have a fantastic time!

UPDATES
November. 12/15 {Day 1} - I read 30% of My True Love Gave to Me. Which is the first 4 stories in the bind up. I loved the first one, I didn't understand the second one at all and the 3rd and 4th were pretty good. They are all kind of bittersweet, which is making me kind of sad. Not what I expected out of Holiday stories.

1 comment :

  1. Both of those books sound interesting! I hope you enjoy them and have a fun time with the read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete