February in Review | 2017


   
   

Gotham Academy Vol 3: Yearbook {3 out of 5 Stars}
Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan {3 out of 5 Stars}
Wenjack by Joseph Boyden {5 out of 5 Stars}
Windwitch by Susan Dennard {4 out of 5 Stars}
Lumberjanes Vol 3: A Terrible Plan {5 out of 5 Stars}
Let's Pretend this Never Happened by Jenny Lawson {4 out of 5 Stars}
Chew Vol 6: Space Cakes {4 out of 5 Stars}
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys {4 out of 5 Stars}

Best of the Month: Wenjack by Joseph Boyden
Least Favourite of the Month: Yearbook Vol 3: Yearbook
General Thoughts: I got another 8 books read this month! That's fantastic and I hope to keep this up as much as I can. I enjoyed everything I read this month and am still proud of myself. I am in the middle of 3 other books still, but aren't we all? Next month I do have lots of assignments to do for the end of the semester so we shall see how much reading I get done.

  


2017 Library Love Challenge
5) Gotham Academy Vol 3: Yearbook
6) The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
7) Wenjack by Jospeh Boyden
8) Windwitch by Susan Dennard
9) Lumberjanes Vol 3: A Terrible Plan
10) Let's Pretend this Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
11) Chew Vol 6: Space Cakes
12) Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

All the books I read this month were from the library, oops

Beat The Backlist
2) Secondhand Souls by Christopher Moore  
(missed this one from last month) 

2017 New Release Challenge
1) Windwitch by Susan Dennard



No comments :

Post a Comment