Stacking the Shelves #18

STS is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Books seem to keep coming into my possession. I have picked up a few things over the last few weeks and I am actually excited to read them all. 

Purchased
 
The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
Giant Days Vol 1 by John Allison

Library
 
Windwitch by Susan Dennard
Wenjack by Joseph Boyden

 
Deadly Class Vol 3: The Snake Pit
Lumberjanes Vol 3: A Terrible Plan
Chew Vol 6: Space Cakes

Netgalley
  
Goldie Vance Vol 1 by Hope Larson
The Backstagers Issue #1 (Volume 1 Sampler)
The Leavers by Lisa Ko

I have already read The Backstagers #1 and it was absolutely amazing! I am currently checking out the rest of the single issues. I am currently reading Windwitch, which is good so far. Have you read any of these, let me know.





No comments :

Post a Comment