What's On My Library Holds List #3

This library holds list is a little different this time because everything is from Overdrive this time. I just recently moved and can only access the online catalogue now. However, my new community has a library which I will be getting a library card for very soon! So here is what is currently sitting in my Overdrive holds.

  
Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham
A Mother's Reckoning by Sue Klebold
These books have been on my holds list for MONTHS. I am still patiently waiting though.

  
The Crown by Kiera Cass
Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
The Gene by Siddhartha Mukherjee

 
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas

What are you waiting for from the library? Let's hope I get to read these soon.





No comments :

Post a Comment