Sunday Post #6 - Too Sick to Read

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reader. This is a place where you can talk about news from your week, what you've been reading and what you expect to come up on your blog. To join in, check out the rules here.

My life has been BUSY lately. This week, I was super sick with hopefully is just a nasty flu and there was an election here in Canada on Monday. Needless to say, I didn't get as much reading done as I had hoped. However, I finally finished all the books I have fighting with for months and I just finish Magnus Chase this morning. I am happy with that.



Review: The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
Top 5 Wednesday 


The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson 
The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan

The City of Glass by Cassandra Clare 
The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
I am going to start The Conspiracy of Us tonight.

I finally made progress this week! I listened to The Kiss of Deception on audio this week. Hopefully getting to the other goals soon.

Read: Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Read: The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Read: A Dirty Job & Secondhand Souls by Christopher Moore
Read 3 Book off my Netgalley Shelf







6 comments :

  1. I am sorry to hear your life is so busy lately. I hope you get some less busy weeks soon. I saw some people posting about the canada election on facebook. That's great you still managed to get two books read this week. I hope you'll have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to Sword of Summer, will watch for your review. I've heard good things so far. And Kiss of Deception looks good, I read your review and it looks like it was okay but not great. I've always liked the cover (and the sequels, too).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The covers are awesome. It definitely wasn't a bad book, just wasn't fabulous. Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. I read A Kiss of Deception a while back and liked it but didn't love it. I haven't decided yet if I'll continue on with the series or not. I loved City of Glass! That was one of my favorites of the whole series. Hope you're enjoying it!

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear that lots of people really liked City of Glass. It's pretty good so far. Thanks :)

      Delete