Tag Tuesday - The TBR Tag

1. How do you keep track of your TBR?
Currently, I have a Goodreads shelves of all the books that I own that are on my TBR. But I don't tend to make monthly TBRs and just go with the flow. 

2. Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?
Now it's mostly eBooks but they are pretty even at the moment. I do think it will become mostly eBooks in the future because I have no space for physical books.

3. How do you determine which book to read next?
Whatever I'm in the mood for or what I am excited about. I have a hard time reading things I am not into, especially right now while I'm in university because I don't have a whole lot of reading time.

4. A book that’s been on your TBR the longest?
It's a tie between Across the Universe by Beth Revis and The King's Diamond by Will Whitaker. I got them around the same time probably 2 years ago. I have them both in physical copies and should get to them soon. 

5. A book you recently added to your TBR?
This one was one sale and I couldn't pass it up. Welcome to the family :)

6. A book on your TBR because of its cover?
I honestly I don't think I've bought a book solely on the cover. I always read the synopsis first. The beauty may draw me to read the synopsis, but if I don't think I'd enjoy it then I wouldn't buy it. Unless it's free. Then who cares right? 


7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading?
I am not planning on finishing The Maze Runner Trilogy or it's Prequel. I just wasn't into the first 2 books and I don't want to push myself through it if I'm not going to enjoy it. I am a bit curious about what happens but I can just watch the movie right?

8. An unpublished book sequel on your TBR that you’re excited for?
This is cheating, because it's already published but it only JUST came out. I am super excited to get to this one because I absolutely loved Snow Like Ashes and I need to read this one ASAP.

9. A book on your TBR that everyone has read but you?
I need to read this one too. I have both Cinder and Scarlett on my shelf. Hopefully I'll get to read it soon. I'm still in no rush to read it but I'll make it a priority soon.

10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you?
Everyone loves this series and I own the whole thing! I haven't even touched any of them yet. Someday. Someday.

11. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read?
I have wanted to read this one since I got it a few months ago. However, I still haven't gotten to it yet. It is becoming a priority and hopefully I'll get to it by the end of the year.

12. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR?
Currently on my TBR Goodreads shelf there is 78 books! 


1 comment :

  1. I like this tag because I’m nosy about everyone’s TBRs. I also gave up on The Maze Runner trilogy. I just couldn’t get into it.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete