Tag Tuesday: Reading Habits Book Tag

I wasn't tagged in this but I thought it would be fun to do. I am not sure where this tag originally came form so if you know let me know. Now onto the questions...

Do you have a certain place at home for reading? 
Currently, I love to read in my bed. I have a small apartment and my bed is definitely the comfiest place. I also have a big read chair in my room that I occasionally use too but I'm mostly reading on my bed.
Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I use bookmarks. I have a bunch of cute bookmarks. My favourite are my Pokemon magnetic from Craftedvan. They're super adorable. I also have magnetic Star Wars ones which are super cool too.  

Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a certain chapter/a certain amount of pages? 

I would prefer to stop at a the end of a chapter or a natural place to stop. However, we all fall asleep while reading or get suddenly interrupted. But I do prefer to stop in a natural place to stop.

Do you eat or drink while reading?

If I'm hungry I do but I tend to read in the evening before bed so I can't really eat then. However, if I read during the day, I love snacks.

Multitasking: music of TV while reading? 

No multitasking. I can't focus on a book if there is too much going on around me. Music I can do sometimes, but the words distract me. I do like to listen to movie scores when reading but I am lazy and haven't done this recently.

One book at a time or several at once?

I usually have 2 going on at a time. I like to be reading one book and listening to an audiobook. I listen to audiobooks when I use public transit or an wandering around. Then I have the actually book that I am reading. I don't like doing much more than 2. I has happened recently, but I don't try to make a habit of it.

Reading out loud or silently in your head?

Silently in my head. I get thirsty if I read out loud.

Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?

I am not scared of breaking the spine. There is something beautiful about a book that looks read and well loved.

Do you write in your books?

This is a tricky question. I have never written in my physical books but I do enjoy highlighting putting notes in my eBooks. 

No comments :

Post a Comment