2017 Reading Challenges


Hosted by Somewhere Only We Know and Words Fueled by Love. I have so many series that I need to finish so I thought this challenge would definitely help me out. I want to push myself with this one so I am aiming for Level 2: 5 - 10.

The ones on my TBR:
1) Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch (Snow Like Ashes #3)
2) Witch's Pyre by Josephine Angelini (Worldwalker #3)
3) A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab (Shades of Magic #3)
4) Secondhand Souls by Christopher Moore (Grim Reaper #2)

2017 Library Love Challenge
Hosted by Angel's Guilty Pleasures and Bea's Book Nook. The goal is to support our local libraries and I absolutely love my library. I go all the time so it's going to be awesome to work towards an actual challenge this year. My goal is Thrifty Reader: 24 Books.

Hosted by Novel Knight. The goal is to tackle our TBRs and read all those backlist books that seem to build up over time. You can read any book published before 2017. As a personal goal I want to reduce my TBR pile by 20 books, which is a lot but it would make me feel real happy. There is also a mini challenge where the houses compete for the Hogwarts cup. (I'm a Hufflepuff)

TBR (More to Come)
1) Stolen by Lucy Christopher
2) Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
3) Lost Stars by Claudia Gray
4) Cinder by Marissa Meyer
5) The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
6) Secondhand Souls by Christopher Moore
7) The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
8) Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
9) The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
10) Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
11) The Luxe by Anna Godbersen (January 2017)
12) The Heir by Keira Cass

Hosted by Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! and (un)Conventional Bookviews. Just because our TBR's are exploding we all still love new releases. These books have to be released and reviewed in 2017. My goal is Level 1: 1-30 books.

I will update this post if I join any new challenges or update my TBR's for any of them. I am currently planning on updating them during my Monthly Wrap-Up posts. Wish me luck!





No comments :

Post a Comment