November in Review


End of the semester is approaching fast and I can smell the freedom and Christmas trees. Even though school has been a bit busy I somehow managed to finish 8 books this month. That's pretty crazy for me. I have been listening to a lot of audiobooks which helps to power the TBR. November is one of my least favourite months of the year due to the crappy weather where I live and the days getting so short. But that makes lots of time for reading.

   
   

Wrecked by Maria Padin {3 out of 5 Stars}
I Hate Fairyland Vol 1: Madly Ever After {5 out of 5 Stars}
Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld {3 out of 5 Stars}
Not The Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham {3 out of 5 Stars}
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Vol 1: BFF {3 out of 5 Stars}
Escape by Carolyn Jessop with Laura Palmer {4 out of 5 Stars}
Party Princess by Meg Cabot {3 out of 5 Stars}
The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon {4 out of 5 Stars}

Favourite of the Month: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Disappointment of the Month: Moon Girl and the Devil Dinosaur Vol 1: BFF
General Thoughts: It was the month of 3 star reviews apparently, which I won't complain about. I was pretty happy with everything that I read. I also fought with Misery by Stephen King but I have decided to finish the rest of it on audiobook.

   









No comments :

Post a Comment