March 2015 Wrap Up | & March in Review




Firewalker by Josephine Angelini {3 Stars}
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling {5 Stars}
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix {5 Stars}
Ms. Marvel Vol 4: Last Days {5 Stars}
The Jewel by Amy Ewing {2 Stars}
Star Wars Lando {3 Stars}
Princess in Pink by Meg Cabot {3 Stars}

Favourite of the Month: Harry Potter (duh!)
Least Favourite of the Month: The Jewel

  

This is what I am currently reading. Just started listening to A Darker Shade of Magic and it's super interesting, very much enjoying it so far. I am about half way through Truthwitch and it's pretty good as well. Not my favourite but very entertaining. I still haven't decided if I am going to finish Movie Game, it's not bad but I am just losing interest. 


Let me know what you read in March and if you have read anything I mentioned. Have an awesome April! 




No comments :

Post a Comment