Pull List - 04/06/2016

I took a few weeks off of picking up singles and I haven't read any recently but I am ready to jump back into it. This week I picked up one new book and a few back issues of series I have been meaning to read.


Poe Dameron #1 
 
As we all know I have been reading lots of Star Wars universe stuff and how could I not pick up Poe's? In this series, Poe is on a topic secret mission to find historical sites that are important to the force. Or is he really looking for Luke? I am super excited to pick this one up, because like every other Star Wars fan I may more may not have a minor crush on our lovely Poe.

Faith #2 & #3
Jody Houser 
I really enjoyed Issue #1 of Faith so I definitely want to keep up with this series. I don't think it's a very big series so I want to support it. Faith isn't your typical hero and she is awesome. I highly recommend this series if you are tired of the same kind of heroes over and over again. This on is awesome. 

Obi-Wan & Anakin #3

I still have to read the issue #2 but I figured I would grab this one and read them both together. Obviously, more Star Wars in my life. Is that all I read about? Some days it look like it. I enjoyed the first issue and want to see what else is in store here. 






No comments :

Post a Comment