Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I Need to Read By The End of 2016

TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
This week is a Freebie week. I decided I want to talk about 10 Books that I need to read by the end of this year. I had lots of goals for this year and I feel like I have been reading any book besides the ones I set out to read. Which isn't a bad thing, I have still been reading which makes me happy. 

  
The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson: One of my goals was to finish reading this series before the end of the year.  I don't think I'll be able to completely finish it but I definitely want to get to the second book in the next few books.
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan: This was another series I wanted to finish by the end of the year, which I don't think is going to happen. I would be happy if I finish the second book by the end of the year.
Secondhand Souls by Christopher Moore: This is the sequel to one of my favourite book by one of my favourite authors. It came out a year ago! Why haven't I read it yet, no idea. I need to get to this one very soon.

  
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: I am definitely worried about this one. I know just reading a play, you are going to miss a lot of the magic. However, this is the only way that I'll likely get to experience the play. How could I not read it?
Cinder by Marissa Meyer: This was on my beginning of the year goals, I wanted to start this series. I have the first two books in this series and I am excited to see how I feel about this series,
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski: Another book from my 2016 goals. I have been interested in this book since I first heard about it last year or the year before. I have a copy waiting for me on my shelf that I need to get too.

   
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo: The last book from goals from the beginning of the year. I have this whole series waiting for me so I want to check this first book out to see how I feel about it. 
A Torch Against The Night by Sabaa Tahir: I really enjoyed the first book in this series so I am planning on reading the next one. I am going to wait until my library get a copy then I will pick it up.
Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch: This is the final book in one of my current favourite series. I am anxious to finish this series. I feel like my heart is going to be ripped into bits. I just have to wait until it's released.
War Child by J.D. Wilkins: This book was written by the husband of one of my friends so I want to support them and read this book. I am excited to check this out, it's not super long so I think I can speed through it.

What do you need to read the rest of this year? Have you read any of these books? Let me know :)

No comments :

Post a Comment