August in Review

My last summer vacation is coming to an end and I am already dreading school. It's (maybe) my last year of school, after 6 years of university I am very ready for a LONG break. Anyway, I think this was a successful reading summer for me. I am only 2 books away from my Goodreads Goal which is amazing!

 
 

Finding Me by Michelle Knight {4 out of 5 Stars}
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas {4 out of 5 Stars}
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by John Tiffany & Jack Thorne {3 out of 5 Stars}
Good As Gone by Amy Gentry {2 out of 5 Stars}

Favourite of the Month: Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Least Favourite of the Month: Good As Gone by Amy Gentry
General Thoughts: This was a good reading month and I did generally like all the books that I read. I read my goal of 4 books a month, which is stellar. I wish I had read a graphic novel but I was far away from my library so I didn't pick any up. I am pleased with this month and I am excited to for next month. 

   

I have been saying I am going to read The Well of Ascension for ages not but I am going to pick it up next and get it read before school gets too crazy. I got Wrecked for review so I need to read it before it's publication date. War Child is written by the husband of a friend of mine so I need to read it and lastly Frost Like Night comes out this month. I will want to pick it up right away so I plan on reading it.

How was your August? Let me know.






No comments :

Post a Comment