Sunday Post #13: Back to School

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reader. This is a place where you can talk about news from your week, what you've been reading and what you expect to come up on your blog. To join in, check out the rules here.

It's been awhile since I did a Sunday Post, my busy summer weekends have come to an end. I started school again this week, hopefully for the last time. It's my 6th year of university, and I am fully ready to be graduated now. I have had a hard time getting into the books I have been reading this last week, which is hard.



What I Am Listening To? - Favourite Songs
Review: Good As Gone by Amy Gentry

 

I am still very much stuck in the Fantasy genre, it's really the only thing I have been reaching for. I have also been slowly listening to The Princess Diaries series on audio, I just picked up the next one. These are fun and nostalgic. 

 
This is kind of cheating because I actually DNF'd, The Lie Tree. I just wasn't in the mood for it when I tried to read it. Maybe another day I will try again, there are lots of good reviews for it out there. I also finished listening to A Gathering of Shadows, which is awesome! I love this series.

That's all from me this week. I have been stuck in a blogging and reading rut lately. Hoping that it will pass soon. Let me know how your week went.









No comments :

Post a Comment