Top 10 Tuesday: 10 Books on My Fall TBR

TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Fall is shaping up is be a very busy month for me. I am taking fairly difficult classes this semester and my class times have been limiting my reading time. However, I still have a lot of books that I really want to read this season or before the end of the year.

   
Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch - The series finale of one of my favourite series. I am super pumped.
Wrecked by Maria Padian - I recieved an ARC of this one, and I am really excited to read it. It's release date is early October.
The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson - I pledged to finish this series this year. I doubt that will happen but I can at least read the second book.

  
Secondhand Soulds by Christopher Moore - This book came out a year ago, AND it's the sequel to one of my favourites, plus looks like a good Halloween read.
Lost Stars by Claudia Gray - I want to read this book before Rouge One comes out. I'll get me in the Star Wars mood.
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan - Another series I wanted to finish, but didn't even put a dent in. Time to pick up the next one to at least get something done.

   
Paper Princess by Erin Watt - This one looks interesting and it will be a good break from all the heavy fantasy that I have been reading.
And I Darken by Kiersten White - This one is just screaming to me to read, so I will.
A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir - Another sequel, I am in line for it at the library so it will be along soon.
The Heir by Kiera Cass - Another one that has been sitting on my shelf for awhile. It's my guilty pleasure series.


No comments :

Post a Comment