Top 10 Tuesday: 10 TV Shows I Want To Watch This Fall

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
This week instead of talking about books, we're going to talk about TV. When I am not reading books I am definitely watching lots of TV or a movie. I love all forms of story telling and I almost have as long of a to be watched pile, as a TBR pile. I currently don't have cable, so this fall I will be watching Netflix or other shows I can access online so these may not be currently airing on TV.

Need to Finish:
  
These are the shows that I am currently watching on Netflix. Brooklyn Nine-Nine is funny and I am getting close to finishing up the 3rd season. Breaking Bad, I took a break from it for the summer between Season 3 and 4. I am going to finish up the last 2 seasons soon. I am also just casually watching House. I have already seen the whole series but I am just watching it when I need an easy distraction.

Up Next:
  
Stranger Things: I've seen the first episode of this and I am really excited to watch this. It's such a different show and I can't wait to watch.
Scream: I have seen the movie, and I am interested in seeing what this show is about. I have heard lots of good things.
Star Wars Rebels: With Rouge One coming out, I need to watch this series first. I have seen the first episode but I really need to sit down and just do it.


  
Gotham: I am intrigued, it's on my maybe someday list.
The Goldbergs: This is one of the shows that I watch as it's aired. This is hilarious, and I absolutely love that it's set in the 80's. One of my current faves.
Modern Family: Another one that I watch regularly. I have been watching it since the beginning and I can't stop now. Phil is my favourite :) 

What are you planning on watching this fall? Do you love TV? Let me know! 


No comments :

Post a Comment