Stacking the Shelves #2 -- More From the Library

Hey Guys, so I stopped into the library to return a book and I ended up with more books. Why does this always seem to happen to me? If you are interested in joining in to Stacking the Shelves visit Tyngas Reviews for more info. Anyway here is what I picked up from the library this week.


1) Keep Sweet by Michele Dominquez Greene: This is a book about a cult. I am weirdly interested in cults so I picked up this one up. This novel follows a young girl who is apart of the FLDS which is believes in plural marriage. I am excited to pick this one up next.

2) Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins: I have wanted to read this book since starting this blog last year. It's sequel just came out and I wanted to jump into this one. I know the second one has been getting some mixed reviews but I am still excited to read this one. 

What did you guys pick up this week? If you read any of these let me know what you thought and look out for reviews soon. I'm currently reading Weightless by Sarah Bannan and I don't know how I feel about it yet. Thanks for reading :) 


No comments :

Post a Comment