Sunday Post #1 - Escaping Reality

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reader. This is a place where you can talk about news from your week, what you've been reading and what you expect to come up on your blog. To join in, check out the rules here.

This week my life has been absolutely ridiculous. Therefore, a lot of reading didn't exactly happen. I am currently escaping for a a weekend in PEI to avoid some of the crazy personal stuff that is happening at home. 




Last Week On The Blog

Upcoming on The Blog
Review: Weightless by Sara Bannan 
Top 5 Wednesday 

Currently Reading
Weightless by Sara Bannan
I got this one for review from Netgalley and I got caught up in too many other books. Reading and reviewing problems. Right now I am just about half done. I wasn't enjoying the beginning of the book but now it is definitely getting more interesting. It's a grower not a shower. HAH. Look out for my review of this, hopefully next week.

What To Read Next?
I have no idea what I want to read next! I have a few books for review I should read but I also have books from the library that I need to read before they expire. If you have any suggestions let me know. Here's what's on my TBR for the near future.

Thanks for Checking out my first Sunday Post! Let me know if you have read any of these books or if you plan on reading any. See You Soon.

1 comment :

  1. I want to read Rebel Belle so bad! Hope you enjoy it. Hadn't seen Fishbowl before, it looks like a good one.
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete