Top 5 Wednesday: Book Series You Wish Had More Books

Another week, another Top 5 Wednesday. This week we are talking about series that we think need more books. If you want to join in the T5W fun check out the Goodreads group here. This one is going to be tough for me because I actually haven't finished a lot of series. Embarrassing, but don't judge. I am working on it. Instead of 5, I have 4 on this list. I am pretty happy with the series I have read so far. Let's get into it.

4) The Harry Potter Series
I know, we're all going to have this one on our lists. And I don't even care. I need to have more books in the wizarding world. I already talked about this in a previous T5W post about side characters that need their own series. I would love to see spin off series within the wizarding world. I especially want one about Dumbledore's youth. I think that would be sensational.

3) The Penryn & The End Of Days Series 
I technically haven't actually finished this series yet but I know I already want more. Originally, rumour has it that this series was suppose to be a 6 book series. I wish it was. I don't know if the last book is going to give me all the answers that I need. It's a complicated story and I know there are a lot of other places the story could go.

2) The Princess Bride 
This one isn't technically a series but who wouldn't love another book within that kingdom. What happens to Humperdinck? What about Inigo? Inigo is probably one of my favourite characters ever so I would love to see a book all about him.

"You Killed My Father, Prepare to die!"

1) A Love Story Series by Christopher Moore
Not many people talk about this series but it is also one of my favourites. The characters are hilarious and I would love to see more books in this series. It's a series following vampires, hilarious vampires. These books are essentially paranormal humour and I love them. I want more!


No comments :

Post a Comment