Stacking The Shelves #3 - My First Pre-Order

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tyngas Reviews. This is a place where you can talk about all the books you have picked up including physical, ebook, ARC or whatever else. This week my first pre-ordered book came in and it was:
Secondhand Souls by Christopher Moore
I love Christopher Moore. He is one of my favourite authors and is on my auto-buy list. So when I heard one of my favourite books ever was getting a sequel I pre-ordered it right away. Secondhand Souls is the sequel to A Dirty Job, which follows our lead character Charlie Asher who finds himself becoming Death. A Dirty Job was an amazing book and I really need to re-read it before I jump into Secondhand Souls, which hopefully will happen soon. The coolest thing about the copy I received is that all the white on the cover glows in the dark. SO COOL! If you haven't read these books and they look interesting to you, check them out and look out for my review. 


1 comment :

  1. I just picked this up from the library about an hour ago. I love him too but like you, really want to re-read A Dirty Job first.

    ReplyDelete