Top 5 Wednesday: Favourite Maps

This week on T5W we listing our favourite maps that are found in books. I am having a hard time thinking of these because I am too lazy to go look in all my books and half of them are library books anyway. But I did my best to find some awesome book maps. If you want to join into the T5W fun check out the Goodreads group here.

Number 1: The Princess Bride by William Goldman 
I think I put this book in every one of my lists but it's just because it is AMAZING. I love the map in The Princess Bride. It's colourful and has all the amazing places from the story. Even the R.O.U.S's.

Number 2: The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien 
Who doesn't love a good Tolkien map? Especially when it includes a mountain full of treasure and a dragon.
 Number 3: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas 
I really liked this one because it kinds of looks like the U.K and parts of Europe but with a Faerie kingdom instead. Also, it gives really important information about the line between the human and the faerie kingdoms.
Number 2: An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir 
This one is awesome because there are 2 maps instead of one. Also, aren't they just pretty :)
Number 1: The Marauder's Map from Harry Potter
This counts, it has to count because it is the coolest map from a book ever. Who does want a map that shows where everyone is within Hogwarts, plus all the secret passageways. So essentially the best map in history.


1 comment :

  1. How did I forget about The Princess Bride! I am kicking myself for not including this gorgeous map. Also, the Marauder's Map totally counts.

    ReplyDelete