Check It Out | Stacking the Shelves #13

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tyngas Reviews.
Summer is when I am overambitious about how much I can read. I made another library run and then I purchased a few ebooks that I have been interested in.

eBooks
 
War Child by J.D. Wilkins : The was written by the husband of one of my friends and I was really interested in reading it. He is inspired by Percy Jackson so I think this will be up my alley
Paper Princess by Erin Watt : Books that involve royalty always attract me. After seeing this making it's rounds around the book community, I got very excited to read it.

Overdrive
 

Gotham Academy Vol 2: Calamity : My library got this one in eBook format which I found kind of weird, but I am excited to get into the second volume!
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey : I got this on audiobook and I am nervous. I only thought The 5th Wave was okay, so this one might not go well.

Library Books
  
Ruined by Amy Tintera : I have heard a lot about this one, and am excited to give it a go.
Chew Vol 6: Space Cakes : It's Chew, that's all I need to say.
The Rose & The Dagger by Renee Ahdieh : How could I not pick this one up? I'm excited to see how this series ends.

What did you pick up this week? Let me know :) 



No comments :

Post a Comment