June in Review

It's officially summer and summer reading has begun! So far, I have been reading slower than anticipated but as long as I am reading I am a happy camper. I have been reading to read a lot of sequels which is fantastic. I am really good at putting off continuing series, and am happy I am finally getting to them.

   
 

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas {5 out of 5 Stars}
Star Wars Vol 1: Skywalker Strikes {4 out of 5 Stars}
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes {DNF}
Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation by Bill Nye {4 out of 5 Stars}
Deadly Class Vol 1: Reagan Youth 

Favourite of the Month: A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas 
Least Favourite: Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
General Thoughts: I absolutely loved ACOMAF, I was connected with all of the characters. After that I just had a hard time getting into Me Before You, maybe another time I will enjoy it.

   
I have a goal to read 4 book in July so hopefully I'll be able to get to all of these. I may end up changing one or 2 because we all know I don't do well with TBR's. I have the first 2 from the library so they will be first priority.





No comments :

Post a Comment