Midyear Book Freakout Tag {2016}

I love to talk about my reading progress and it's that time of year again to review the first half of the year. I did this tag last July, so I think it's time to bring it out again. This tag was created by Chami at ReadlikeWildFire on Youtube. Now let's see how 2016 is going so far...

 Best Book You've Read in 2016
This was just amazing and I haven't felt emotions like this in a book for a long time! 

 Best Sequel You've Read in 2016 
Since ACOMAF is already on the list, this is my second favourite sequel. I really think this book stepped it up from the first book. 

 Best Graphic Novel You've Read in 2016
I decided to add this as a topic because I have read a bunch of graphic novels this year and wanted to highlight my favourite. Seconds was the first book I read this year and it was amazing.

New Release You Haven't Read Yet But Want To
This one came out in April and it's been on my list since then. My library has a copy, and I am going to pick it up soon.

Most Anticipated Release(s) for the Second Half of 2016
 
Apparently, I'm only excited for blue books. Or were all the sequels in 2016 blue? 

Biggest Disappointment
This has been a lot of people's favourites, unfortunately I didn't enjoy it myself. 

Biggest Surprise
Okay, this is kind of cheating. I knew I would love Bill Nye but I was surprised how funny and exciting he can make evolution. I wish he was my evolution professor!

Favourite New (or New to You) Author 
Victoria Schwab or V.E. Schwab.
I really loved A Darker Shade of Magic and it really makes me want to check out Schwab's other books.

Newest Fictional Crush
Rhysand
Like everyone else, I fell for him. 

Newest Favourite Character
Kell Maresh & Delilah Bard
I really loved the characters in the story and I find myself thinking about them even after month after reading it.

Book That Made You Cry
I haven't read any books that made me cry yet this year... 
I am heartless

A Book That Made You Happy
The colours are just so vibrant and the characters are just too cute. You can't help but smile when you read this book.

Favourite Post You Did This Year So Far
I really liked writing A Beginner's Guild to Comics. It didn't get a lot of love but I loved sharing my new found love of comics with my followers

 What Books Do You Need To Read By The End of The Year?
   

















No comments :

Post a Comment