May In Review

I miss reading!! I am still away on my immersion trip so as predicted I haven't got any reading done. I am enjoying my experience here in Quebec as much as possible and I'll get back to reading when I get home. I am away for 2 more weeks! However, this is an awesome experience and if you are a Canadian student I highly recommend the explore program.


Fifteen Lanes by S.J. Laidlaw {3 out of 5 Stars}
General Thoughts: Yeah, I only read one book this month. I finished it on the plane while I was travelling. More books will be read this summer, I swear. 


  
I am somewhere in the middle of A Court of Mist and Fury. I am very much enjoying this book so far and I am excited to see how it finished. The Lie Tree has been on my TBR for the last few months and I am excited to see what it's all about. Then it's time to continue the Mistborn series! 



No comments :

Post a Comment