Sunday Post #10 - Late Night Posting

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reader. This is a place where you can talk about news from your week, what you've been reading and what you expect to come up on your blog. To join in, check out the rules here.

I haven't done a Sunday Post in months! I love these posts, and wrapping up the week behind me. This week I have been getting my life back on track for the summer. Reading was a struggle this week and I DNF'd a book. I am starting work this week but my job give me plenty of time to read so hopefully it's not the beginning of a slump. It's likely just from watching too much Orange is The New Black...


Top 10 Tuesday: Freebie Week
Review - Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation by Bill Nye
Stacking the Shelves #13 

  

Star Wars Vol 1: Skywalker Strikes
Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation by Bill Nye
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (DNF)

 

 I am really enjoying The Heart if Betrayal so far and it was exactly what I wanted to read. I am about to start The Infinite Sea on audio in the morning so I am including.  How was your week in reading this week? Let me know.










No comments :

Post a Comment