Summer TBR | 2016

Summer is a fantastic time of the year, the time of the year that I try to read a lot. At this current moment, I should have plenty of time to read! My favourite place to read is outside in the sun so as long as the sun is shining I will have a book in my hand. Here are the books that I want to read this summer. I am highly likely to change my mind but at the moment this is the plan.

   
The Bazaar of Bad Dreams by Stephen King
The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

   
Lost Stars by Claudia Gray
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Secondhand Souls by Christopher Moore

These are my goals for the summer. I hope I read more than 8 books in a 3 month period but I want to have plenty of room to read what I want. I am a mood reader more than anything so it's always hard for me to follow plans. But this is the current plan!

What are you planning to read this summer? Have you read any of these? Let me know what you think.

No comments :

Post a Comment