Top 10 Tuesday - Anticipated Releases for the Rest of the Year

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I am officially back from my immersion trip, so hopefully I will get some books read so that I have some reviews up for you guys. In the mean time, lets talk about the books we are excited about for the rest of the year. At the end of 2015, I discussed the books I was excited for during the first half the year. You can check it out here. Now on to the main show, these are the releases I am excited for from July - December.

  

Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake  
{Expected Publication: Sept. 20/2016}
The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon 
{Expected Publication: Nov. 1/2016}
The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan 
{Expected Publication: Oct. 2/2016}

  
A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
{Expected Publication: Aug. 30/2016}
Witch's Pyre by Josephine Angelini
{Expected Publication: Sep. 20/2016}
Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch
{Expected Publication: Sept. 20/2016}

  
Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
{Expected Publication: Aug. 30/2016}
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany and Jack Thorne
{Expected Publication: July. 31/2016}
The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson
{Excepted Publication: Aug. 2/2016}

That's only 9, but they are the only ones that I can think of. Let me know what you are excited to read for the rest of the year. I only have 2 of these titles preordered: Frost like Night and The Cursed Child. The rest I will likely wander to the library to pick up. Can't wait to see what everyone else is excited for.







No comments :

Post a Comment